“If A Man Die, Shall He Live Again?”
Every Person Living Or Dead Is In This Chart. Where Are You? Scriptures with brief explanation for the chart above. See corresponding numbers.
1. Innocence of Infants. Children are born into the world pure and innocent. They are “an heritage from Jehovah God” (Psalm 27:3-5). See Mt 18:10; Ezek 18:20; James 1:17. No infant baptism in the Bible.
2. Sin (Hamartia, Gk). Afterward, they go astray when they reach the age of accountability, knowing right from wrong. They then become responsible for their own sins. They do not inherit their father’s sin (Ezekiel 37). Sin is always “trangression of God’s law,” an act of one’s own mind and/or body. I Jn 3:4; James 1:14-15; Isa 59:1-2; Gal 5:19-21; Rom 6:23.
3. All who die in Satan’s Kingdom are Doomed. Mk 16:16; Heb 11:6; I Jn 2:15-16; I Cor 15:22. Ignorance is no excuse. Jn 8:32; Ac 17:30-31; 2 Thes 1:7-9.
4. Death is Separation of the Spirit from the Body. Thanatos is the Greek word for death. All must die. Heb 9:27; 2 Cor 4:16; 5:9.
5. Hades is the Greek word for “unseen;” the corresponding Hebrew word is “gehenna.” This is the unseen realm of departed spirits (souls), awaiting the final resurrection and Judgment Day. It has two compartments: Paradise for the departed righteous, Torments for the souls of lost mankind. Mt 16:18; Lk 16:19-31; 2 Pet 2:9; Lk 23:43; Ac 2:27; Psa 16:8ff; Rev 20:13-14. There is no crossing over the great dividing gulf.
6. “You must be Born Again” of the water and the spirit. Jn 3:3-5. By Hearing the gospel, Believing that Jesus is God’s Son, Repenting of past sins, Confessing faith in Him as the Son of God, and being buried in baptism for the remission of sins, we are admitted into the KINGDOM OF CHRIST, HIS BODY, His CHURCH. Rom 10:14,17; Jn 3:3-5; Ac 2:38-47; 3:19; 22:16; Mt 10:32-33; Rom 6:3-5; Gal 3:26-27; 2 Cor 5:17; Rev 2:10.
7. Some Christians who have been saved will fall away and be lost; will leave the Church, the Body of Christ. Acts 5; Heb 6:4-6; 2 Pet 2:20-22; Gal 5:4; I Cor 10:12; Heb 10:26-27; Mt 25. Many IN the kingdom of Christ will be lost and their last state is worse than the first! It would have been better to have never known the truth, than having known it to return to their wicked ways. This I like a dog returning to its vomit, or the pig that was washed to wollowing in the mud (2 Pet 2:21f).
8. Punishment for Sin Follows After Death. Lk 16:23; Mt 10:28; Lk 12:4-5.
9. The Resurrection from the Dead of All who Ever Lived. Jn 5:28-29 Dan 12:1-3; Mt 27:52; Rev 20:11-15. Our bodies will be changed. I Cor 15:35-54.
10. All Will Be Present at the Universal Day of Judgment. Heb 9:27-28; Mt 12:41-42; 2 Pet 3:7,10; Mt 25:31; 2 Cor 5:10; Jn 5:28-29.
11. Final Separation. The Righteous will go to Eternal Life and the Wicked will be condemned to punishment which endures throughout eternity in hell (Greek word is gehenna). Rev 20: 13-14; Jn 5:28-29; 2 Pet 2:9; 3:7; Mt 25:41,46; Mk 9:43-48; 2 Thes 1:6-8; rev 20:10; 21:5-8.
WARNING: BE PREPARED TO MEET GOD: Heb 10:31; 2:3; 2 Pet 2:6; Lk17:29-30; Rom 2:8-9